Terms & Conditions
Your project needs to have completed on or before 12th March 2018
CMYA is open to site based and non-site based managers responsible for Construction Projects, individual and multi-site managers.
There are no restrictions in entry and we support diversity within the CIOB. The awards are made to the individuals for their work and not for the project itself.
Entries are welcomed from any size construction project and employed by companies of all sizes.
If you feel you do not fit in with any of the categories the judges will place you within an appropriate category.
Confidentiality and data protection
Confidentiality will be observed throughout the nomination process and with information supplied by the candidate.
The CIOB will process your personal information to facilitate your entry into the Construction Manager of the Year Awards and communicate with you in relation to matters which are essential to the process. This may include but is not limited to :-
- Confirming your identity when speaking to you in regards to the awards
- Processing your submission and communication there after
- Processing any related information regarding the entry into the awards
- Sharing your information and entry report to Judges via the CMYA judging process
- Communicating with you within the 4 stages of the awards judging for the current year
Your information will be stored within a secure WP webserver storage system and we may use other external systems or partners to process your data. We are satisfied that that all our providers are complying with their data protection obligations.
We will keep your data for the duration of the awards for the current year and will retain your details if you should get to the finalist stage for membership purposes and communication.