Realise how extraordinary you are.
Set up your username and password here and use our online entry system to build your application.
You can preview the application form questions here.
Online entry process
- Step 1: Register yourself online with a username and password (this is for the person who is entering the awards)
- Step 2: Complete your entry form.
- You can complete your application bit by bit, saving as you go along and logging back in with your password.
- Remember the competition is about you, your values, your experience, and your skills. The project is a way of demonstrating how your skills and experience enable you to deliver a great project for your client. The project itself isn’t up for an award. You are.
- Step 3: Press the ‘submit application’ by the 12th March 2018
- March: Assessment of application forms
- You will be informed in April if you have made it to the next stage
- April/May: Site visits
- Judges will visit your site so you can talk through some of the key aspects of your project
- May/June: Interviews
- If successful to this stage, you will be invited to London for a formal interview. You are able to bring a supporter (client or line manager) with you to support you with a maximum of 4 within the interview including yourself.
- July: We announce the finalists
- If you are successful to finalist stage, we will invite you to a Finalist Evening Drinks Reception in London in September, where you can hear from previous winners and learn what to expect from the awards night itself
- At this stage, you have proven your competence and are eligible to apply for Chartered Membership
- October 24th: the awards ceremony is held at the Grosvenor House Hotel in London
About the awards
2018 marks 40 years of celebrating excellence, with the prestigious Construction Manager of the Year Awards.
That’s 40 years of celebrating extraordinary individuals who go above and beyond to deliver buildings that make a positive impact on the lives of the people that use them.
It’s not about the size or type of project. It’s about the person that makes it happen; the construction managers that inspire, lead and enable the very best possible delivery of a project.
CMYA have a reputation for identifying the future leaders in our industry from amongst the largest to the smallest companies.