Essential tips for a successful entry to CMYA 2013
Read the 2013 CMYA Entry form in full.
· Complete all parts of the entry form, including all the project details and site post code on the front page. This form must be sent with your submission.
· The original entry form must be returned in its entirety and should not be reproduced in another format.
· Where we have asked for specific information in Part III, use these headings to highlight your answers and keep to the specified word length.
· Ensure that you have personally signed the declaration in Part III.
· Ensure that you give a truly independent referee, who provides a signed citation on their headed paper.
· Concentrate on cold, hard facts that can be sustained.
· Include information on your exceptional successes during the project such as innovations or techniques that have reaped substantial benefits.
· A clean, concise and error-free entry is always impressive.
· ENTRY CHECKLIST
v Completed entry form
v One citation only, signed by the independent referee
v Project report which MUST include:
Contract and Actual construction programme
Contract and Actual Cash Flow Charts
Site layout plans and site location map including full address and post code
All photographs as stated on the entry form
Each entry must be five copies of the above, together with one CD-ROM of all images.
We wish you well with your entry, and please note that the above will assist the judges in their adjudication process of you.
THE DEADLINE FOR ENTRY TO CMYA 2013 is 12th MARCH 2013